Your First Visit
The initial consultation is the first step in achieving a beautiful smile! This appointment gives you the opportunity to visit our office and meet our team. Similarly, it gives us the chance to meet you and understand your needs.
At this visit, we encourage you to express any concerns you may have and to ask questions. In order to completely understand your orthodontic needs, a few records will be obtained, including photographs of your face and teeth and panoramic and cephalometric x-rays.
After assessing your records and discussing your concerns and goals, our orthodontists will address the following questions:
- Am I a candidate for orthodontic treatment?
- Should I begin treatment now, or should treatment be delayed until a further date?
- What type of treatment is required to fix my smile?
- Approximately how long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
- What payment options are available?
We look forward to meeting you, and creating a customized plan to address your concerns and achieve the beautiful smile you deserve!
Please complete the forms below prior to your initial consultation.
Additionally, if you have any updated x-rays, please bring them to your appointment.
- Patient HIPAA Form
- Patient Medical History – Adult
- Patient Medical History – Child
- Updated Patient Health History and Insurance
- Insurance Agreement
Costs and Financing
It is our mission to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget. We offer a variety of payment options to accommodate your needs, including in-office financing plans, CareCredit, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) and family discounts that begins with the second family member.
Read More About Insurance.
We are proud to offer around-the-clock emergency care. We take emergency calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! Additionally, we always reserve certain times during our weekday schedule to assist patients with emergencies.
We ask that you always schedule your next visit prior to leaving the office in order to ensure you get a day and time that works well for you.
We realize that occasionally you may overlook an appointment or may need to change an appointment time. We will do our best to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible. We encourage our patients to keep their scheduled appointments because it benefits their treatment progress. Missed appointments or numerous appointment changes will only delay treatment and extend your total treatment time.
Once you begin orthodontic treatment, we ask that you follow a few easy steps to ensure the best result possible.
- Brushing and flossing: We recommend brushing after every meal or snack and flossing at least once every day.
- Cut certain foods from your diet: It’s best to avoid hard, sticky, crunchy and chewy foods during treatment to help prevent appliance breakage. Examples include, but are not limited to, candy, gum, mints, bagels, pizza crust, pretzels, chips and nuts. Additionally, sugary and acidic foods and beverages should also be avoided to help prevent decalcification and the formation of white spots on your teeth.
- Visit your dentist for a cleaning and check-up every 4 to 6 months, or more frequently if recommended.
- Avoid frequent missed appointments and cancellations, which will only extend treatment time.
How much will orthodontic treatment cost?
Do you take my insurance? And if so, how much does my insurance cover?
How often will I visit the orthodontist once my treatment begins?
What is direct-to-consumer orthodontics? And how does it compare with seeing an orthodontist?
Saratoga Springs Office
454 Maple Ave
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Saratoga Office Hours
Monday 8am ‒ 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8am ‒ 4:30 pm
Wednesday 8am ‒ 4:30 pm
Thursday 8am ‒ 4:30 pm
170 Main St
Greenwich, NY 12834
Greenwich Office Hours
Wednesday 8am ‒ 1pm