Your Clear Path to a Straighter Smile
Invisalign gives you a clear, custom path to straighter smiles at Byrne Orthodontics. Dr. Byrne and Dr. Pinckney offer this innovative solution at our Saratoga Springs and Greenwich offices to simplify your smile transformation.
Custom Clear Aligners for Your Smile
At Byrne Orthodontics, we're proud to offer Invisalign clear aligners, an alternative to braces that help you get a straighter smile without metal brackets and wires. Invisalign can help you get the smile of your dreams without sacrificing your look.
These removable, clear aligners are a convenient way to straighten your smile without any appliances attached to your teeth. The customized trays apply constant pressure to your teeth, similar to braces, but you can take them out to eat, drink, or for special occasions.
The Clear Aligner Process
Dr. Byrne or Dr. Pinckney customizes your treatment plan to your unique needs, so you'll never see the same plan twice. However, there are some general steps you can expect your treatment process to follow:
- Step 1: A free consultation with a comprehensive orthodontic exam, a 3D scan of your teeth and bite, digital X-rays, and intra-oral photos.
- Step 2: We'll use our records to diagnose any orthodontic conditions you may have.
- Step 3: Using the 3D computer model, we'll create custom-made aligners to fit your teeth and bite.
- Step 4: You'll wear each pair of aligners for two weeks before moving onto a new set, moving closer to your ideal smile each time.
- Step 5: Once you use your last set of aligners, it is time to show off your new smile! You will get removable retainers to hold your results in place.
The Benefits of Clear Aligners
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible, so you'll feel confident smiling throughout treatment.
- No Food Restrictions: Since you can remove your aligners during meals, you can eat whatever you want.
- Better Oral Hygiene: Flossing and cleaning those hard-to-get places is no problem since there aren't any additional spaces to worry about.
Great for Teens
At Byrne Orthodontics, we want our teen patients to be excited about starting their journey toward straighter teeth. Invisalign clear aligners make that happen!
Whether your teen is an athlete, in the band, or president of their class, they can confidently do what they love. Invisalign won't stand in their way or make them self-conscious—they can carry on without a hitch.
At your first free consultation with Dr. Byrne or Dr. Pinckney, you'll learn if clear aligners are a good fit for your teen.
Differences Between Braces & Aligners
There's a lot to consider when it comes to clear aligner therapy. Most patients at Byrne Orthodontics enjoy shorter check-ups, fewer appointments, simpler oral hygiene, and fewer emergency visits.
However, it's important to prepare for the additional responsibilities of wearing clear aligners. You have to remember to wear your Invisalign trays and keep them clean.
Since they're removable, leaving them out for a while can be tempting. But following the guidelines from Dr. Byrne and Dr. Pinckney is the only way to reach your smile goals.
Like traditional metal braces, our orthodontists recommend wearing a retainer after your Invisalign treatment to maintain your new alignment and confident new smile.
Talk to Us About Invisalign
Invisalign treatment is a subtle, effective way to straighten your smile. During your free consultation, Dr. Byrne or Dr. Pinckney can advise you about the best treatment options for your teeth, bite, and lifestyle.
Schedule a free consultation at our Saratoga Springs office to learn if clear aligners are right for you.